I just Wanna Crying, Crying, Crying and Screaming !!!!

he already made my heart broke this noon, when he called his girl with "baby" and they standing in front of my class. sure, I could easily see them clearly. and that made my heart cried ! he also has not sent sms to me within three days, although he used to sms or call me every so often. I can't deny, it's because he already has a girl.
and now, he'd be willing to follow the advice that once time I suggest for him but he didn't care. but he is now doing that just because his girl was the one who told him. It was a stifling my heart :'(
honestly, I really felt devastated. and I think I really want to scream and cry, grrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bahasa Cewek vs Bahasa Cowok

My Chairmate

my brothers