22

22 - Taylor Swift
It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of our exes.
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight to fall in love with strangers.
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical.
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines
It's time
 I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22
 It seems like one of those nights, this place is too crowded, too many cool kids
It seems like one of those nights, we ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming instead of sleeping.
 We're happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way
It's miserable and magical.
Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks
It's time
 I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22
I don't know about you
 It feels like one of those nights, we ditch the whole scene.
It feels like one of those nights, we won't be sleeping.
It feels like one of those nights, you look like bad news.
I gotta have you,
 I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22
 It feels like one of those nights, we ditch the whole scene
It feels like one of those nights, we won't be sleeping
It feels like one of those nights, you look like bad news,
I gotta have you.


Kini gue ngerti arti lagu itu, gue ngerti kenapa Tay buat lagu ini dan ngerti rasanya jadi 22. Wow!
Sekarang gue udah berumur 22 tahun (hampir) 4 bulan, dan selama 4 bulan ini gue ngerasa kaya remaja umur 18 tahun tapi versi lebih dewasa dan bertanggung jawab. Kenapa gue bilang kaya 18 tahun? Karena gue unstoppable! Gue bebas, gue batu, gue ngerasa I can do it by myself.
Bener kaya Tay, gue sekarang gak mellow-mellow lagi, sekalipun gue galau yang ada gue malah ngetawain diri sendiri, menghabiskan malam sama temen-temen dan makan sepuasnya, and I pay my own bill!
Gue bebas mau pake daster, tank top, crop tee, bikini, sneakers, heels ataupun blazer.
Gue bebas bermake-up ataupun enggak.
Gue menertawakan kebodohan dan kejahatan yang gue lakukan terhadap mantan-mantan gue, walau sesekali gue berkaca dan menjadikan itu sebuah pelajaran, tapi gak ada yang bilang kalo pelajaran itu gak boleh dibawa santai dan ditertawakan kan?
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time. Bener banget! Kadang gue bisa ngerasa sepi saat ditengah keramaian tapi kadang gue bahagian dengan kesendirian gue. Gue bisa ketawa sampe ngompol atau muntah sampe keserempet spion mobil di pinggir jalan.
Falling in love with stranger? As long as I remember sih belum, I just kisses the air and cuddling with blanket without falling in love, I just do fun things, yes fun in my perspective, not yours.
The night when we forget about the deadlines. Dan gue udah bilang, gue mau egois, gue gak mau mengiyakan semua mau kalian, gue mau menjalankan apa mau gue, persetan dengan asuransi, tabungan, investasi, dan masa depan, kalo gue mau menghabiskan satu bulan gaji gue dalam satu malam kenapa? Kalo gue mau belanja sampah, debu dan angina gimana? Selama gue gak minjem, pake, dan minta duit lo, apa itu salah? Kalo menurut gue liburan lebih penting daripada tabungan masa depan/asuransi, kalo menurut gue belanja lebih penting daripada apartemen/rumah, gimana?  Ya gue lagi di masa itu, masa gue mau foya-foya dan gak ada satupun yang bisa nahan gue, gak ada, cause I’m feeling 22, lol.
Yeah, I don’t know bout you… means I don’t care about you!
All the lyrics tuh bener banget pokoknya! Ha Ha Ha Ha (ketawa ala Joker)

Intinya, di tahun gue ini, gue bebas lepas.
Gue bebas dancing all night long, drink as much as I want, enjoy the night without sleeping, forget the deadline and heartbreak. You like me? Let enjoy my weirdness, my odd. You think I’m crazy, yes I’m and you’re free to go out or leave me, I will not drive you.

Dan ada beberapa keinginan gila gue di usia gue saat ini.
I wanna have tattoos, yes tattoos it means more than one tattoo.
I wanna ombre my hair
I want travel as much as I wanna go (this my plan year by year)
I wanna had (at least once) crazy madness night ever

Persis kaya anak umur 18 kan? Bedanya, satu, I pay my own bill and I have to go work everyday.
Gue merasa kaya remaja lagi tapi di satu sisi lebih dewasa.

Mungkin suatu saat di masa depan gue akan menyesal atas semua yang gue lakukan sekarang ataupun nanti, tapi satu hal yang gue percaya, semua akan mejadi pelajaran yang sangat berharga. So, don’t stop me now, lemme fly as high as I can, lemme go as far as I want.

Never underestimate the strength and power of a woman. Women can do almost anything that men can do, and we can do it in high heels. 
But….
“I think women are foolish to pretend they equal to men. They are far superior and always have been. Whatever you give a woman, she will make it greater. If you give her sperm, she’ll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she’ll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she’ll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she’ll give you her heart. She multiples and enlarges what is given to her” - William Golding


So you know what you will take if you give her a anger, a hate, a broken heart, a tears and all negative vibe. Time by time, she will be tough and stand by her leg, realize that she deserve better and strong enough to walk away and  save herself from you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bahasa Cewek vs Bahasa Cowok

My Chairmate

my brothers