Love or Drugs?


We think we love something, but we didn’t. We just drunk and addicted to the objects.
If love produce a dopamine, which is a chemical helps regulate movement, attention, learning and emotional responses, the chemical that you can found in cocaine and other drugs. So, we can said love is drugs too. When we falling in love (or when we think we falling in love), we can act so emotional and stop thinking rationally, blame dopamine.
But, just like the other drugs, we cant ‘high’ all the time, we need more dose for feeling high and drunk again, but when we don’t get it, we dying, we cant control ourselves, cant control our emotion, just like a junkie who don’t get their drugs.
Pain, hurt, sick. What we can do just scream, cry and feel so angry.
               
I think that’s me.
I just realize that he’s my personal drug, and when I cant get my supply, I got crazy. Is it healthy?

Just like coffee. I’m addicted to coffee, I got dizzy if I don’t drink at least two cups of coffee in a day. But, not like coffee that I can get every time I want it, he’s a person, he’s a human, I cant treat him like a things or drugs.

So this is all my fault, so reasonable if he bored and walk away because my nature who push him away. That’s so reasonable too if he feel comfortable talk to the other girl, because I don’t listening him, I just consume him for my own benefits, just to makes me high and drunk again.
However, they much prettier and understanding than me.

I got it.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bahasa Cewek vs Bahasa Cowok

My Chairmate

my brothers