Dark Side of Taurean

No matter what they are, or who. either they are boys or girls, or even just a stuff like cars, computers, games, electric cigarette , action figure, sports, hobbies, social media, alcohol or even food.
If they steal whats mine, they turns become my enemy
Steal means, steal my position like become priority. 

But, I know the subject and objects. 
I will blame the subject, but still I can eliminate the objects if necessary, like the subject defend them than me, or when it become too far, I can eliminate the subject, too.
or both of you.
-The dark side of Taurean

combination of stubborn, dominant and possessive when you annoy a calm Bull.





It will be different if I still be priority, you let me in and be honest.
Believe me, it will be quite beautiful balance.
you can do whatever you want, and my dark side doesn't come out, 
and we will enjoying together.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bahasa Cewek vs Bahasa Cowok

My Chairmate

my brothers