work life

Sometimes, I got random thought in street when I go to work.
“Why I have to wake up in the morning and go to office, I can work from home or anywhere?”
“Why I feel they (office) dont treat me well? Dont give any suit compensation?”
“Why I have to looking for other corporate/office to fit what I wants?”

And I find the answer of own.
First, cause you can’t get anything you want, that’s life, the big great joke. If you wanna be ordinary, you have to follow the rules. But if you wanna do whatever you want, you create your own rule and you will get your own risk, by yourself. And I realize, I have no power or preparation or even money to had my own path, own way, I dont have any brave like that, yet.

And the answer for the second and third questions is same...
Because we are human.

Looking for fittable job and salary, just like looking for partner in life, like looking perfect lover.
Being in office, just like being in relationship. There’s take and give, and when you feel you give more and he dont give as big as you are, you will upset, you will mad and then fight, and ended with break up. And after you break up, you will looking for another lover, even, when you have a big fight, you run away to spill out your problems to other person.
Same, isn’t it?
When your office didn’t give what you want, you will looking another place to fulfill your wants.
When there are lies and broken promises, why I have to hang on to relationship like that? I choose my way, looking for the new place.

And we cant stop until we give up... or maybe find the Mr.Right.
We will go in and out in relationship with many person, until we give up to find the true love and end up with marriage, even holy vow “until death do us apart” like marriage can be end up with divorce.
Or we can end up with marriage because all of your heart know he’s the Mr.Right (lucky to you if you are one of them in this category)

In work-life, we do same things.
We will work in many office, we will go in and out in many corporate, company or etc, until our age goes beyond the line, cause you know, every job vacancy have their age limits
and in that age, we have to take our destiny to stay, grey and die there.
Or you can say “I think I will stuck here, cause I love this office”, but believe me, this case is very very rare.

And I’m 23, man!

I cant stop, I wont stop.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bahasa Cewek vs Bahasa Cowok

My Chairmate

my brothers