love what you do or do what you love?

Some people are lucky enough to do what they love. And some people (have to) try harder to love what they do, just to survive, because the last man standing is the survivor.
Choose a life path is never easy.
You love what you do now, but you don’t have a chance to raise your dream, you cannot live you life fulfil. You enjoy it, you love and happy, but you know you dying and will sinking in life if stay. Live in this world full of price tag and brand not as easy as loving something.
Or
You do what you can do even that’s not your love the most, but you have a chance to raise your other dream and you can live fulfil. You will die cause of bored, but you can live as well with chasing dream and time and of course the benefit as fit.
As desperate as me now.
I will take second chance. Maybe what they say is right, I have no heart or my head is bigger than heart, that I’m so materialistic and selfish.
I don’t mind if I’m hurt or dying inside as long as I get paid as well, as long I can reach my dream. As long as I can paid all my bill, go to shopping every time I bored, as long as I can go to coffee shop or bar every time I stressed out, as long as I can buy any stuff for my mom, or treat my friends.

Some say:
Be patient. I know your passion, so don’t give up, you’ll end up bored as hell and you will start everything from zero, again. When you do something with boredom and doesn’t love it, believe me you never happy, don’t care how much you get paid. But if you wanna try, just try, maybe universe drive you to be what you afraid the most to made you something bigger than now. Your choice.
Some say:
Don’t! I believe you end up bored. If it was me, I never take that chance no matter how desperate am I. but its your life. If you wanna chase your other dream, its okay, but don’t forget to back to your passion when you get what you chase.
Some say:
Its not about love, its about responsibility. Whatever chance you choose, whatever path you take, please be responsible. When you know the meaning of responsibility, you will enjoy it, maybe you don’t love it anymore, and you will bored, but you have commitment, commitment named contract, commitment to your life and your future. And as long as it doesn’t hurt you, its okay. People still can live with boredom. Being adult is one of example of boredom.
Some say:
It's all about How To Survive. Be a survivor and you will proud. Be selfish with “what you want” now and you will sorry your future, you cannot blame future, just yourself.

And yeahh I take that boredom life as adult who responsible to life…. Until I got my other dream and back to what I want. Yeah I will patient.
Because I’m not lucky enough to do what I love, just like what I said in the beginning.
I always have personal issue with fortune, but I believe that I’m blessed, and God will gimme better path, better life and better part of myself.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bahasa Cewek vs Bahasa Cowok

My Chairmate

my brothers