Some people said, “write down your feeling, let them free” and I write down all my mourn, and they say I’m maudlin and weak.
I write down all of my sarcasm, and they say I’m jerk and bitch. So I ask some people, and they say “If you angry and sad, don’t let your bad words comes out, cause emotion would change but words don’t
so what should I do to express my emotion?
And some people say, “Its better to cry than angry. Tears will clean your heart, but the sarcasm increase the negative” so I start the cryin it loud, and they say I’m a weakest girl.
So what should I do? Always keep it alone till I depressed and lose my mind, and be a drinker or junky who always drunk and addicted to something? Is that you want?
So let me consume my caffeine, my alcohol, my dark chocolate, crying a loud and sleep a lot, and laugh to act like I’m not weak in front of you, all of you jerk






From the deep other side of me

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bahasa Cewek vs Bahasa Cowok

My Chairmate

my brothers